Thursday 22 February 2007

‘My Avatar Hell’ pt.2

After Monday’s debacle (see My Avatar Hell pt.1) I hadn’t had the chance to modify my avatar due to RL workload. Frankly it was embarrassing looking so freakish, so when I went ‘in world’ the following night I became a Zebra again, which was preferable to the unidentifiable hybrid avatar resulting from my dalliance with the ‘furries’. I didn’t stick around long, teleported around a few places, nothing much happening – although it was interesting to land beside an amorous couple (in a romantic sense, as opposed to seedy) who were obviously oblivious to the fact that a big-bummed zebra had accidentally gate-crashed their private party. Either they didn’t care, chose to ignore me, or didn’t realise there was a human behind the avatar… who knows? It seemed inappropriate to ask, so I logged out and went to bed.

No comments: